It is my sincere pleasure to introduce my humble self to you as the new Principal of your children at BLOOMS ACADEMY, SUNCITY, ABUJA. I assumed office in April, and I resumed fully on Monday, 24th April 2017.
I have worked at some few schools at Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja and even outside Nigeria for some years, hence, I pledge to the parents to bring the experiences and exposures acquired over the years into the management of the Academy.
I have the full mandate of the Governing Council and I am saddled with the responsibility of providing leadership to transforming the little kids into critical thinkers and independent learners.
I have the vision of building a school where learning and achievements are core purpose of our work, kids become professional scholars and teaching takes place with core professional competencies.
I solicit the full support and the cooperation of all the parents in ensuring that OUR ACADEMY, the BLOOMS, stands shoulder to shoulder with any other great school in Nigeria and even beyond.
- The Academy is starting Senior Secondary Programme in September of 2017. Year 9 students are encouraged to register for this fresh anointing.
- The curriculum for the Senior Secondary is hybrid; a fine blend of Nigerian, British and American.
- The Senior Secondary Students (S.S 1 – 3) or Year 10- 12, will have the opportunities of writing WAEC, NECO (Nigerian Curriculum), IGCSE, Edexcel (British Curriculum); Pre-SAT and SAT (American).
In addition, TOEFL and IELTS will be introduced for the benefits of those planning to school oversees.
- The Senior Secondary classes will run on CAREER PATHS namely, Sciences, Science Technical, Business/Social Sciences and the Liberal Arts.
- Students will be guided by the counsellor before the selection of career paths.
- The Academy has prepared to offer introductory lessons into Senior College for the present Year 9 students immediately they are through with their B.E.C.E examination.
As the Principal of the Academy, it is my primary intention to offer a broad curriculum which will be greatly enhanced by extra-curricular activities to the children. Opportunities for leadership training, building of self-esteem and a wide range of relevant and guided exposures will be offered to the children.
The entire management team members have resolved that each child must become the VERY BEST of THE BEST.